Nava jeevan community college
Nava jeevan community college in kadinalvayal was started in the year 2008 mainly for the poor, uneducated and underprivileged women and young girls. our aim is to uplift the women in the society and giving them bright future. in the initial stage we started a tailoring class, through this course many women and young girls became self employed and some got job. we slowly started computer course and spoken english in summer. in the year 2011 we have begun the clinic to continue the healing ministry of Jesus by treating the sick and suffering physically , psychologically and spiritually and bring them back to their normal life. we also taught the backward children through special class in the evening. In the year 2016 we have started one year diploma in general duty assistant ( Nursing). for the dropout children and those girls who are not able to go for their higher studies.And along with tailoring we have added embroidery and fashion designing this year. we are on the process to affiliate our community college with Tamil Nadu open university.
Our Vision & Mission :
Empowering the women, reaching the dropouts, underprivileged , sick and marginalized and produce responsible citizens.
Including the excluded
Focus groups :
Underprivileged, uneducated poor women and young girls, dropout children, sick people.
- Train the young girls to cope up with life situation
2 . Strengthen the family bong through counselling and making them to involve the community college programs.
- Make the women fit for life and fit for job
- Train the student in situational language skill and appropriate conversational skill.
- Uplift the status of the women in the family.
- Through awareness programs help the women and young girls to know their rights.
- Conduct medical camp once in 3 months
- To document the process and evaluation of the center
- Job placement of the students after their course
- Maintain good rapport with industrial partners and family members
- Empowering the students to express their views and ideas with courage
- Train the student in public speaking
- Increase the strength of the student minimum of 20 in number